Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Teeth and New Tricks!

I can't remember if I posted about this yet or not. You got your first 2 little tiny cutie teeth! The one on your bottom left came in during the first week of August, followed by the other during the last week of August. They're so darling. You fussed a little bit over the first, nothing that little tylenol didn't take care of. What a trooper!

You started CRAWLING!!! August 28th was the big day. You're really good at it, too! You do it your own little way though...You crawl on your hands and left knee and right foot. It's so so very cute. Ever since you've started, you're more and more independent. You used to flip out any time I'd get too far away from you (more than a few feet), but now that you're the one creating the distance, you're okay with it! Your favorite place to crawl to is back in "the cave" where we keep the toys. You like to go all the way to the back and pull toys out of the bins. You look back at me every once in a while and I wave, and you laugh or wave back or shake your head at me. You're so cute.

You also started clapping TODAY! It's so sweet.  AND you started pointing yesterday! You point at the tv, at animals, basically at anything you think is neat. It's so cute. It's so crazy to have you suddenly spouting tricks!

You're getting close to saying actual words, I think. When I tell you to say "mama" you do....but I'm not sure if you mean it. You do say "hasat?" though. Does that count as your first word? Sometimes you say "WHA" really loud and clearly....it's very cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment