Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Week 23

We had our targeted ultrasound today! Getting to see you for such a long time today was such a good birthday present for me! We got to look at all of you! Everything looks good! We saw your heart, head, arms and legs, kidneys, liver, hands, feet, face....all of it is so cute! You are 1.3 lbs and measured right on for the due date. We got to do a 4D ultrasound too so we got to see a little bit of what you actually look like. You are such a silly girl though, you had your foot literally on your forehead the entire time! That didn't make it easy to get a very good picture of your face! At one point, you had your hands down around the back of your thighs and both feet up at your face. Saylor still wants to name you Lily, and Beckam climbs and sits on you all day :). You do a good job of letting him know he's in your space though, you kick him when he does that! We are all so excited to have you here!

I'm still feeling sick when I get too hungry. I'm not happy about that. I don't know how much I've gained because we didn't weigh at this last appointment, but I think it's somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 lbs. I also can't breathe very well sometimes throughout the day. My heartburn has picked up a lot, I'm taking OTC generic Zantac as needed. My hips, back and pelvis are all still pretty sore but I guess that's expected with my 3rd pregnancy! Other than all of that I'm great!

No comments:

Post a Comment