We had another doctor appointment and I can't remember how much I weighed. 116 maybe? I don't know. Everything went really well! I had my glucose test...yuck. I had to drink their yucky drink and fast and the whole bit. I'll just say that I didn't feel good at all! But we passed so that's all that matters. You checked out just fine and a growing a lot!
What are we going to name you?!? We don't know! We're talking about Finnley (Justin and Allie are using Tinnley if they ever have a girl so they don't want us to use Finnley), Hadley, Charlie, Macie (sp?)...lots but nothing is sticking. Whatever the first name is, your middle name will be Hope.
My heartburn is so bad. I have to make sure I take an antacid or I can't tip even slightly to the left or right. It's hard for me to walk or move after I've been in any position for a few minutes. This has been going on for a while. You're starting to move more and more. You love to have your feet in my ribs way over on the sides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment