Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Week 19
We had another doctor visit today! Everything is growing nicely! You're about 8 oz right now (so why have I gained 7 lbs??), and are measuring exactly right at 19.5 weeks. I weighed 113 so I think that puts me up 3 lbs from last time. It's probably because I've finally been feeling better, so I'm eating more! I felt you move a few weeks ago (I think at 16 weeks), and now I feel it a lot more often! You're not quite the wiggler that Beckam was so that gives me hope that you'll be a nice, calm, serene little thing. I'm very sore and uncomfortable already! My groin hurts, my abdomen gets sore by the end of the day, and for some reason I'm already getting light-headed and having a hard time breathing! Dr. Bierer says it's because this is my 3rd time around. As for names, we're talking about Hadley and Finnley (both with the middle name Hope). I'm barely showing and get comments all the time about how I don't even look pregnant...so thank you! I FEEL pregnant though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment