Sunday, June 6, 2010

Week 16

Exciting news! You're a girl!! We're so excited to have another little girl around. Saylor is most excited. She asked me the other day if you could hear while you were in my tummy. She wanted to sing you the "She's My Sister" song. I teared up, it was so sweet. She hasn't sang it to you yet, but I'm sure she will.

Our last doctor appointment went well. I'm still at 110 lbs, so I didn't gain any more since the last appointment. Dr. Bierer says you're looking good! You measured right on for your due date. I felt you move for the first time last night! I'm sure you've been kicking around enough for me to feel but I've been so busy with moving and with Saylor and Beckam that I haven't stopped long enough to pay attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment