Thursday, October 18, 2012

Trouble Maker

Hayden, I love you but you are a stinker!! You are my most mischievous child...by far. I wanted to write down a few of your shenanigans so that we can laugh about them later (some aren't so funny to me right now).

I gave you a slice of cheese. You take your time while eating your snacks, and most of the time you end up just walking around holding it. Well, that's how it went with the cheese, too. You walked out of the laundry room and were saying "cheese" over and over. I couldn't find your cheese, though, until you pointed to the drier. You had put your big fat piece of cheese down the lint trap of our front loading  drier! I couldn't reach it, obviously, so we had to wait until daddy got home. He had to take off the front panel to get it out!

You love makeup and nail polish. Saylor wasn't very careful while painting her nails once, and she let you come in and watch her. Well you decided to give your nails a fresh coat and opened a bottle of hot pink polish. When you pulled the brush out of the bottle you flicked it and paint got on the wall. Then you thought that was pretty so you did it again and again. We have to repaint the wall to cover it up, thank you. I also catch you hiding in your closet putting on my concealer, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, and Saylor's lipstick.

You got your hands on a piece of blue sidewalk chalk and snuck it into the car when we were taking Beckam to football. We were in the car for a total of like 6 minutes, but thats all it took for you to make a beautiful blue masterpiece all over the dark gray interior surrounding your carseat. You were very excited about it though, and it was just chalk, so I couldn't be too made about that one.

On the same day as the chalk incident, while at football practice for Beckam, I took my eye off of you so that I could record Beck learning defense. You worked fast and got out a wipe from my purse. There were some Halloween paintings done on the window of the rec center that you decided needed to be removed. You wiped off a bunch of the cute paintings (that someone had to pay for) before I noticed. I got you to drop the wipe and run back to me....I don't think anyone saw.

Every time (EVERY SINGLE TIME) you get a drink of water (you call it "ah"), you insist on holding the cup yourself. You're very skilled at drinking from a cup and holding it without spilling, but for some reason, you just LOVE to dump out the water that you don't finish. Sometimes it's a little, sometimes it's A LOT. This drives me crazy. But most of the time you go get a towel from the drawer and try to clean it up on your own. You're a stinker, but you're sweet.

Whenever we go to Grandma Sweetie's house you sneak into the pantry, close the door, and raid her candy bucket. I always find you and let you keep what you've stolen, but you wander back into that room every time someone leaves the door open.

No comments:

Post a Comment