You finally took your first steps at 15 months. A month later, though, you're still doing your chimp scoot all over the place 90% of the time. Silly girl! Whatever works I guess. You're "talking" a lot more. Mostly you're just getting really vocal in your own little jibber-jabber. You do say Binky (Bee-Bee) and make lots of animal sounds. You still say what's this and what's that and you grunt and gesture to let us know what you want. And cry when we don't figure it out.
You're finally on the charts at 17 lbs which is like the 3rd percentile. Your length is in the 50th. You had your first ear infection in January and your ear drum actually burst. You didn't complain about it at all, just had some random fevers and started waking up more at night. The only reason I even took you in was because I spotted the crustiness on your ear. Sad day. You have 4 bottom teeth, and your top two middle teeth. And tonight I discovered to random strays further back in your mouth on either side on top. So weird. I didn't even know they were there.
You're a lot of fun, and mischievous. You're still very happy and shy, but getting better. We love you to death!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment