Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Week 32
We had another doctor visit! They're coming so fast now! I weighed 119 lbs, so I've gained 13 so far. You're getting to be quite the kicker! My ribs are sore!! You've always got your feet up in there and they are taking a beating. The contractions are coming more often now. I'm still checking out alright on the ultrasounds so I'm not too worried...yet. We want to be induced with you, thanks to Beckam's birth experience, about 2 weeks early. Dr. B says he'll keep a close eye on it all and we can see how it's going around week 36. We got your room all cleared out, for the most part. Your crib is set up! It's so crazy that this is all real. I'm pretty nervous to try and be a good mom to 3 kids but I'm sure you'll make it easy on us (right? please??) You're still nameless. You keep me awake at night with your kicking. You've taken a couple hard hits from Beckam already, but I think I take the brunt of it! We're doing well though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment